Authors must submit abstracts and papers online. Please note early schedule for full-length papers.
- Full-length peer-reviewed paper (limit 10 pages) published in the Proceedings of the Congress and oral or poster presentation in Chengdu.
- The deadline for submission of full-length paper abstracts is August 31, 2021 September 15, 2021 (extended deadline). Authors will be notified of abstract acceptance by Semptember 15, 2021 October 01, 2021(extended Deadline).
- Final papers must be received by November 15, 2021. Papers will be considered peer-reviewed papers and published in the Congress proceedings.
• Font: Type abstract in 10 point Times font.
• Title: Bold your title. Your title may not be more than 120 characters in length, including spaces. Please capitalize the first letter of all primary words as in the example below.
• Author(s): Type last name first, followed by first name, followed Company or Affiliation and email address. All co-authors should be listed as first name, last name and email address only. Group names will not be accepted as an author. Please see example below.
• Abstract Length: Your abstract is limited to 300 words or less.
• Preferred Mode of Presentation: Oral, Poster, or Either (meaning no preference).
• Registration Requirement: Registration is required to present your oral presentation or poster. Please have a backup author prepared to give your presentation should you not be able to attend. Please do not submit an abstract if you do not plan to attend IAEG XIV Congress 2022 for your presentation.
• Abstract Acceptance Letters: Your abstract will be reviewed for subject and format appropriateness; notifications of acceptance/rejection will be sent by Semptember 15, 2021 October 01, 2021 (extended Deadline).
Guideline for Submission System (Easychair):
• Already have an account with Easychair: Please login with your account and password directly and make the submissions.
• For New Users: Please create a new account and then make the submission.
For more detailed guideline for submission system, please download here.Submit your abstract for full-length paper here!
If you prefer not to publish a paper, but instead of preparing an abstract for an oral presentation or poster to be presented during the Congress, the call for abstracts for oral presentations and posters will only be open November 15, 2021 - April 01, 2022.